Dear valued customers:
Lost Planet will be open from 11:00 – 8:00 PM on Saturday and 11:00 – 6:00 PM on Sunday and then we will be closed temporarily while we follow NY State edicts on the shutdown of nonessential businesses. We expect that to be somewhere between two and four weeks.
Obviously, the real superheroes are our essential workers—medical personnel, first responders, and those keeping us safe and fed. We hope that this shutdown action saves many lives. The safety of family and friends is the most important thing, and we fully support this action and hope that it has a huge impact.
If you want to come in this weekend to stock up on your favorite comics and books to read during the coming quarantine, please know that we continue to practice social distancing here in the store, as well as constantly sanitizing all surfaces that multiple people might come into contact with. If you call in advance, you can pay over the phone and we can have your order ready for quick in-and-out of the store.
What does this mean going forward?
- You can contact us at email@example.com to order all merchandise and gift certificates. We can ship to you.
- We will be accepting phone orders on Wednesdays from 12:00-4:00 at 631-647-9777
- We will be sending out the regular New This Week as normal on Facebook and email.
- We are guaranteed to receive all the comics we have ordered. No one will miss out on books because of this shutdown. Any books released will be held for us at the distributor until we re-open.
- Most likely there will be a pause or at least a slowdown in releases. Since so much of the country is involved in this shutdown, including distributor warehouses, we expect that there will be a natural pause in comic releases, and some rescheduling so that we aren’t met with an entire month’s worth of releases when we reopen.
- We will keep you updated as news becomes available.
We hope that you all remain safe and healthy during these strange times. We can’t thank you enough for all the support you’ve given us. See you all in a few weeks!